Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 August 2012

Dave Mustaine 'Disgusted With' President Obama



megadeth.com
Today, President Barack Obama celebrates his 51st birthday. One person who likely won't be stopping by the White House for a slice of cake is Dave Mustaine. The Megadeth frontman has been extremely vocal about his distaste for Obama, and in a recent interview with conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, Blabbermouth.net reports, the metal icon said he's "disgusted" with our nation's leader.

"See, the thing that I laugh about when I hear Obama say, 'Give the folks a chance,'" Mustaine said, responding to comments Obama made about small businesses at a campaign stop in Virginia. "'Give everybody a chance. Take away from the rich people.' Well, what happens when the folks that he's giving a chance gets a chance, becomes successful, is rich. Well, then all of a sudden, you're Obama's enemy now."

"I'm disgusted with this guy," he added. "He's my president, I respect the office of the presidency, but I think as a person and the things that he says, I've never heard anything this offensive ever come out of the mouth of a president. And I'm 50 -- I've heard a lot of presidents talk in my life."

According to Blabbermouth, Mustaine's went on question the president's American citizenship -- a topic he's discussed before -- and blast the first lady for her fashion choices.

"Why hasn't somebody moved to impeach this man?" Mustaine said. "With all of the proof about his birth certificate being fake. And you see the signs in Kenya that say 'the birthplace of Barack Obama.' Hello?! C'mon, guys. How stupid are we right now? I guess the best revenge is when you look back in history at what Michelle [Obama] wore at his inauguration and she had a black dress on with two red triangles, so she looked like a black widow turned upside down. So there's gotta be some symbology there. You just don't wear something like that to some event like that without there being some kind of future message being told."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts